Tuesday, February 3, 2009

Did I promise pictures?

These next few photos are of the Stagehand party. Here we are lining up for the food!




some members, Jason (works at the opera) Brian (worked at the intiman, is a stagehand at large, also the webmaster). Then Laurel (our local's ex president, master stage carpenter at the 5th) Liz Martin (stagehand at large, and all around cheerful person) and Phil, (stagehand at large, and one of our hippies)
Here we are trying to stand still to have our group picture taken, I am not helping by turning and getting this candid shot!
Now - on to the knitting!!! My January socks! Noro silk garden, I made them a bit loose I think, but they are sooooo pretty!

February socks to be. I didn't think about it until just now, but they are red (wine) for valentines day maybe? I think I might start them over though, since, they might be too tight. It's like the 3 bears house with these socks I guess.
So, I am making two baby surprise jackets for Sabine, the beauty of the pattern is only the gauge changes the size, so, this one above and below, will be smaller. I am using some cascade handpainted yarn, its varigated, and I am making stripes. I had planned to use these buttons, but they might be a pain in the Ass, so, while they are perfect, I might just use some that wont get stuck in the fabric all of the time.


The other BSJ is monkey colored... I mean isn't this the international color of monkey.
Monkey Socks!
Next we have pretty pictures of Seattle. International Fountain at Seattle Center.
Seagull and a little bit of fountain rainbow
Crushed flower petal
Foggy Costco parking lot at twilight
Fog and blue skies

Contrasting views of the space needle

New memorial for August Wilson
Random Street Art, my favorite.
Trixie, and my ipod - some of my favorite things
I have no idea what this is.

No comments: