Thursday, November 26, 2009

Happy Thanksgiving my Pumpkins

I hope everyone has a good holiday!

I am staying home with the roommate, I worked on Wednesday only until 7pm, then opened my box of new vacuum ... Only 9 pounds, I hope to vacuum my room tomorrow... The rest of the apartment will need a bit of work before I can get it properly. I won't have a month of no roommate for Christmas, or even in January so I will have to try to peck at it as best I can. It's a little disappointing but I have to suck it up.

So, after Thanksgiving I start tech rehearsals for Black Nativity... Perversely I am a tiny bit excited. I won't be in a week but oh well.

But tomorrow, there will be turkey, potatoes, yams, green bean casserole, stuffing, and an experimental pie... Pumpkin apple, I think I talked about it before, but in case I didn't, a recipe which was really just an ad for corn syrup looked intriguing to Pat, and it did but there was no way I was going to make a pie with canned apple filling when I had 6 apples hanging out, and I also had a pie pumpkin, so I figured I would fake it from scratch. Well the pies are done, I made two and just split two recipes between two pies. The apples did not stay on the bottom like the canned filling in the picture and we will have to see how they turned out but I am hopeful.

What else, oh I bought yarn. That's it. Oh. And I have decided that stalking celebities on Twitter is lots of fun. But you do sort of think of them as your friends. Then again it's only a few that are really really famous, the rest are just actors and musicians in shows and bands I like. The actors I could conceiveably meet in my life. In fact I keep hoping someday someone I know will be on a show I love... Besides the law and orders I mean.

Well goodnight. Happy turkey!!!

No comments: