Monday, November 2, 2009

Hello Again.

I have been a little tired lately, and sick... not so much I feel even justified in complaining about, but, enough to not feel quite the thing.

but I am going back to the gym today, before I go to costco, so maybe that will help. I am going to try and schedule time to go to the gym around work, its hard to do, as I like to procrastinate, until just before its time to go to work, but I am going to try. I also bought a little Xena to watch at the gym.

I would like to take a moment to wax lyrical about the new iPhone... miss cheapy pants doesn't like the monthy bill, but, its like this little mini computer. Who knew 10 years ago, that I couldn't let a day go by without constant access to the internet. I barely get phone calls anywmore, but I love it.
Oh iPhone, I neglect my other ipods because of you.

okay... moving on... not much else to say... contract negotiations are... going I guess, no raise for the rest of the year, but that is fine. I think we want a quarter next year or something. at least 3 of the plays for next season have been chosen... Ruined, a play about women in a war zone, specifically the Congo, but could be anywhere. Paradise Lost by Clifford Odets, and A Doctor inspite of Himself, by Moliere... I don't know the Paradise Lost play, but I have read something that said its about the great depression. The Moliere... well it will be funny about sly servants, young girls and dirty old men... but I haven't read that one either... both are in my bag I might read them tonight.... I do know the Moliere piece is going to be directed by Christopher Beyes, or at least that is the plan, and with the new artistic directors husband... Who is currently donkey on Broadway in Shrek. Christopher directed Scapin, the first show I ever worked on at the Intiman, and it was pretty funny, and I recall that I thought it was funny the whole run... which is pretty remarkable.

ummmm, my roommate Pat, has been really thinking about another cat. Alternately a kitten or a rescue cat, I remain unconvinced, although I love the idea of kittens, and I love all the cats, all the cats don't think I have enough time for them. And Bovine gets very jealous, how will she react to a different cat getting love from Pat?

No comments: