Tuesday, November 3, 2009

Mac and blue cheese

one bag of pasta... what is that? 12 oz, I like the twisty kind, it doesn't really matter, not a fan of elbow macaroni, not sure why.
cook as per directions on the bag.
in a bowl or large measuring cup, combine 1 cup blue cheese crumbles, 1 cup of milk of your preferred variety, 1 cup grated mozzarella cheese, and 2 tablespoons of butter or butter substance. Mix together if you feel inclined... or not.
Drain pasta, return to pot, mix in cheese concoction, once everything is melted, I call it done.

This recipe is not for people who do not like blue cheese. I can see myself trying this with Feta, for a different flavor. Because I am me, I would add kalamata olives to it, and sun-dried tomatoes since in my mind those things go with feta... but... I guess you don't have to do that.

No comments: