Monday, October 28, 2013

new strategy

So,

with this new laptop, I set up google chrome to open the blog page, so far it has made me write blog posts, but then I"m excited about it all at the moment.

This will probably pass.

I tried all sorts of things to make my camera work, but I can't figure it out.  Most perplexing is quite a few forums have the question asked, then it sort of apparently resolves itself.... So I don't know. If I cant figure it out by Friday, I think I'll take it to the computer place and ask them if they can either show me, or if we can figure it out.

You see, I want to join the future and learn to Skype... that might be fun... though I guess I can use face to face on the iphone...?566666666666666666666666666666666666666666666666666666+--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

mm, cat.

anyway.  I have a few things planned for the day, but I need to get started, tha'ts the hardest part, right?

But, I need to

1. clean for an hour
1 1/2. start crockpot chili
2. go to the Office
3. Check my email
4. go to the library
5. visit the new yarn store
6. Call Megan
7. write audition stuff
8. clean for an hour
9. I really should decide what I want to write for NoNaWriMo

I wish there was a camera on this computer so the world would see how this cat is sitting on me, but oh well.

No comments: