Tuesday, October 29, 2013

moping in Seattle

had a few whiny moments today,
can't decide if I'm depressed or grieving... maybe both... maybe just the weather.

but I bought some fancy bath bombs, that will work, right.

It doesn't help that my shoulder hurts.

But, while I haven't figured out my built in camera.

I have uploaded a creative writing program, and windows office (sorry dad, I should have sent my copy to you, but it never occurred to me, anyway, as soon as I can meet up with my friend, you will have microsoft office too, maybe fancier than my 2010.)

I wrote about 1/2 page on my novel, and the character list for the scifi web/play series whose working title is Space Puffs.

and I have made chili.

I also have made contact with the future birthday girl.

I have not cleaned my room.

No comments: