Tuesday, October 29, 2013

a pretty good idea

when I set up Google Chrome on this laptop, I set it so my blog page, and NaNoWriMo, and my gmail all come up.

which is great.

things I am likely to procrastinate into no doing, suddenly too easy to not do.

it makes the updates more mundane though, so, you will have to live with that.

Today on my list

CLEAN MY ROOM

and some other stuff.

so far I have spent 40 minutes looking at the Chinook Book coupons on my phone. Win.

I am mostly healed from my cold, which is about the right timing, 9 days, mom always said.

I have er get to work tonight at 2am, some Load in at the Moore Theater, afterwards I think I will go use my coupon that will expire on Thursday... see, it was worth it, the scanning the coupons to find the one that was expiring.

No comments: