Saturday, May 23, 2009

Another long time no hear from Laura update

Well, the show is freakin' finally open!
Hurray!

Lets see, you know about the mammogram, well as expected, I had to see my doctor, (I saw a different physician in her office before) - she felt the lump, and told me to set up a thing with the surgeon for a needle poking... I am sure there is a technical name for it. Now I am sorry I brought it up, you know... cause the surgeon is going to poke it with a needle... and you would think I would be done. But no, there will be tests, we all know its nothing. An after a phone call and email to me, to confirm its nothing, I might have to go back to my doctor before they can Cut It the Fuck Out!
Don't let me get started on my stupid insurance, because every time I see anyone, its more than $100 bucks out of my pocket, plus tests. ARGH!!!
Anyway... that's what is going on with that.

So, A Thousands Clowns is good, a bunch of work for me, but its shaping up, it is a prop heavy show, and our ASM is as green as grass, and the SM rusty and not very agressive. So, that has not been ideal, but its working itself out. I am going to redo some of my paperwork, because I am not sure what it is, but the preset list is not working for me, and it seems to be incomplete. Its sort of a different thing for me, but I worry mostly because once a week Adam has to do my job, after having been coached a little, but only having run it once while I am there and the rest of the time, only relyiing on paper work, and memory. Good Times

So an unprecedented thing is occuring as I write... I get 3 days off in the middle of the season. we are not doing shows while folklife is going on at Seattle Center... usually this happens because there is some folklife performing in our space, but it isnt. so, 3 day weekend. I am going to the zoo today with my friend Ali and her boyfriend. and I have to tie dye baby clothes for Sabine's new daughter Maia Jesse Wecker. And there is sock wars where I am whoafully behind... and I get to mail it to germany.

I do not think this is the Sock Wars where I will be the supreme warrior.

I think I am behind on the Mystery socks too.. and maybe I will work on that.

I have to go now, to get ready for the Zoo.

No comments: