Friday, January 11, 2013

Last few days

Catching up with Downton Abbey. I've not been as productive as I dreamed I would be, but I failed to give myself time off. I worked on Monday and Tuesday at the paramount loading in the Book of Mormon

I got off in the afternoon Tuesday so I bought a sewing book for myself, and one as a gift. I also bought a bag, it's canvas with leather straps, for only 5 dollars! I deserved it. I wonder how many bags I have??? And I treated myself to Thai food. Then I came home and painted my cork board.

Then Wednesday I finished up Peters cape and generally lolled about, until it was time to go out with Lauren, we went to Brave Horse, which I think is a Tom Douglas restaurant. But we only had drinks and snacks. I'm going to try and hang out with Lauren more, she is very calming. And I miss her.

Today I got off to another slow start, mornings yuck. But I worked out, and made nutballs and dropped off Game of Thrones for Erika (she had a hysterectomy yesterday) and went to knitting with Christina at So Much Yarn. I really do like Betty.

Now I'm watching Downton Abbey, via wifi on my iPad. The irritating thing about it, is its having trouble with the last 15 minutes.

Ah, good night.



No comments: