Sunday, September 26, 2010

Lost Treasure

my main camera these days is my phone, and it takes a while to remember to upload the pictures to the computer, so I can put them on the blog.... everything else can be done from my phone, but not the blog. So, many of these photos are from a while ago. these first two are of Dennis, in a spare costume from Ruined, in the backstage hallway, in the first you can see Russell, one of the actors, and in the second, you can also see Jeanette, so... Ruined where backstage the men dressed like women, and the women dressed like men.

























This next one is the benefit concert the day after Ruined closed. It was to raise money for the women in the Congo. This is actually my view when I run a spotlight at the Intiman.


Next up a salmon in the ballard locks fish run.
followed by a picture of both the lock, and a beautiful day.
























Its very hard to manage the pictures and write text since the photos don't line up in the draft like they do in the preview... I will have to figure it out better. But after the locks, we have a sampling of photos of my trip to Victoria. Where I saw a castle with amazing stained glass, a Pioneer Square much different from Seattle's, superfine embroidery, and an undersea garden... I was a gorgeous day too. I'll do a whole post on Victoria, BC. it was great, but fast.

No comments: