Saturday, September 25, 2010

An alarm went off!

I guess the "Blog" alarm is set fir Saturday, not sure what I was thinking. But there were additional things I want to tell you, blog.

Um first, I lost 6 pounds from doctor appointment to doctor appointment. I think that will be when I will post that um tidbit. So, 64 to go, that's to the pretty unreasonable goal for my frame, more reasonable would be 54 to go, 44 if you think in terms of before reconstruction. That's doable.

Today, I met up with some friends from college, who are in town for a trip, had some tea, it was nice. And this morning, I had breakfast at Thrive, which is a raw food place in Ravena (65th and Roosevelt). I had a chia bowl with fruit and almond milk, it was good, but a little bit gloopy and I couldn't eat it all, so I got hungry pretty soon after. I also had a beet and Ginger juice, which was intense!

I also almost bought a salt sampler (6 fancy pants salts) and a book on vegan raw bento boxes but I escaped.

So, when I am more prepared I plan to post some recipes of things I make, as I try them out or alter them. But I think I need to post the original recipes along with what I did, and I can't multitask like that on the phone.

I have to go back to work in just minutes, for the second show of the day, but it is such a beautiful day.

I'll post again Monday, you can trust me - I set an alarm

No comments: