Saturday, January 23, 2010

my brain

I need to be more creative... I need to follow through on my creative plans... I need to...

Ideas I have had that I need to make this year!!!

the bear skin rug... from teddy bears... I might also do something with this leopard skin fleece... also a "rug" wall art... not sure

the butterfly mittens... I need to work out the pattern, knit it, make christina knit it and see how that goes... oh... I am working on the grateful dead mittens now, which are a little more free form... and not symetrical, so, less trouble, but ultimately probably less cool...

I want to make a strange alien stuffed animal with my fun fur... although this may not happen, a doodle project I am doing right now is a lap blanket with my meager fun fur supply, and I am not eager to own more fun fur... unless its silk or something natural.

I need to alter my t-shirts, I don't like crew necks and I need to make them not crew necks...

thats all my ideas at the moment... I might tweet new things... or I might watch television.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

YES you should be more creative, mostly because I'd really like to see that Teddybearskinrug, hehehe (although Bär is not sure he likes the sound of it...) :)

j/k I always thought you're super creative! Where's that Etsy store of yours? You should really consider it! I love mine--it's not really bringing in any money because all I make gets re-invested, but it's still great and who knows maybe one day I'll sell more prints :) And you'll sell cool mittens and hats--oohh those butterfly mittens sounded pretty exciting :)