Saturday, January 23, 2010

Blah blah

you know its all the same day after day.

But, that's the way it is I guess.

I had dinner with Lauren and Stephen last night, yummy indian food... I am going to have to learn how to make lamb saag, yummy, yummy.

oh curry.

anyway.

not much is getting accomplished in my life, and as usual I can't even relax about it, so, I freak out, and I am having a hard time sleeping, then I am tired and unmotivated, and nothing gets done....
oh yeah and my back hurts... but I am planning to get a massage, and I think I will get one this week.

well the cat, the fat one, is doing well on the raw food diet, she likes the kibble better, but she seems to be less intestinally distressed, and that's good.

I know its a big thing, and a hard sell, but I imagine its like being the child and lactose intolerant, but being fed dairy all of the time. oh, and you like dairy and you speak a foreign language so people can't explain and you can't explain.

No comments: