Friday, January 23, 2009

Sunny Day


It's a lovely sunny day out my window, and I have a bunch of things to say, but nothing important.

I plan to do a few things, also nothing too exciting.

I have heard back about the goodnight moon blanket, they love it, but it came at a time when they (the parents) were pretty tired of the book that is their son's number one favorite.

I get to work on Sunday, Monday, Thursday and Friday, Thursday and Friday will be big money makers, so that's nice.

I got my new debit card yesterday, there had been a fraudulent charge on my old one, so that was a pain... apparently there are people who randomly generate numbers, and charge them, for not much money, so, its possible to overlook them. Sneaky.

Sarah Palin is writing a book, but you know, its America and I don't have to buy it. Hoorrah!

Now, I will post some pictures... aren't you glad?




No comments: