Sunday, January 18, 2009

Socks and cats

Well here is the new sock with the Noro, its zipping along, I have a resolution to make a pair of socks a month.
I think the only person getting hand knit stuff this year besides myself will be Sabine's unborn baby, and maybe Megan's daughter Anne.
I'll rethink it when it comes to be near christmas... I always do.

Next I have some cat photos, because my cats are the cutest!!! and I am silly, and my life is very small... I know you are thinking it. This is Alice, she taught me, you clean the ones you love, if they sit still that is...

Lovely Demon Seed Bovine... maybe she is such an angry cat because we don't use her full name, the Devine Miss Bovine... She feels slighted by attention paid to anyone other than herself.

Little Trixie, the poor little underdog... er... undercat? I got Trixie and Alice at the same time, but they were probably not from the same litter, I think that Alice was a tad bit older, and she ended up alpha cat - And Alice is a passive agressive alpha cat, - Trixie finds a nice napping spot, Alice thinks it might be good, so, she just sleeps on top of Trixie, until Trixie leaves.
When we got Bovine, Alice wanted to clean it, and Trixie played with it, Bovine likes to clean herself (barely), But as Bovine grew older, she tried to copy Alice and boss Trixie around, and Trixie stood up for herself, the play got mean spirited. Now, Trixie tries hard to pretend she lives in a world without Bovine, and Bovine hisses and growls everytime she sees Trixie.
When Bovine went missing for 5 days and 4 nights (unauthorized apartment sitting), the only one happy was Trixie, she was thrilled. Poor thing.
Here Trixie is, sleeping in my arms like a baby, I don't make them do it, in fact its very hard to knit this way

No comments: