Sunday, February 24, 2013

New books

If there is a theme for this year so far it's an inability to complete anything. I have not finished a single knitting project, and I have started four additional projects.

This may have tried to creep into my reading.

This year I am trying to read at least a book a week, and I am trying to mix more fiction in as well, as is always the case as soon as I read one thing, I have five more books I must read next, displacing the four I didn't pick from the time before that, it's vicious, but ... I want to try and keep up with myself.

But at this minute, I have two hours left of an audio book of Casual Vacancy by JK Rowling, and two hours left of Bridge of Birds on kindle, when a library book became available Lone Survivors, about how homosapiens became the only humans, and how we know it. And I want to drop everything to read it, never mind it's going to push Emigrating From Earth, back to standby status.

Plus I got the next assignment for the S&L book group, Downbelow Station, and the next title for VF BG will be revealed on Tuesday!

Arrrrrgh!

No comments: