Saturday, February 16, 2013

Madrona

Yesterday I went to the annual Madrona Fiber arts festival, I didn't feel to inspired to buy yarn, it might not be a knitting year for me, I think it might be a sewing year.

Anyway I did buy some cool stuff though, a holder of patterns with matching magnets, a project bag, with farm animals on it, (I freaking love bags, have I said this before? ... Anyway) a contraption called a knitting nanny, that you stick your center pull ball on and it spins around, some knit by cards, and yarn for a new clapotis, this one will be lighter weight and spring colors.

After that, we went to the quilt store, I am making a quilt for my roommate, of trains, it's based on a pretty basic pattern I found online, I had planned to do this five years ago, but it never happened, but now I have time and a bit of cash, so, since it appears to be a sewing year...

I have a week off coming up, which is excellent, I hope to get a few things done around here, and maybe see my friend Lauren, go to Costco with Cole, and sew. And maybe start running again.

No comments: