Thursday, February 14, 2013

Happy Valentines Day

Well, I have fallen off the blog wagon again. Lets see if I can remember what I have done in the last two weeks

I worked the show and out for Muse, at the Key Arena, and I was a head electrician at the Sheraton for Freeman, for the Microsoft Tech Ready conference. Which is a twice yearly conference on all the crap Microsoft is doing. As Head Electrician, my crew (of 3) and I hung and focused 18 light over two days, it .... Made feel guilty for taking their money. But it worked out great!

since then I have been working at the Paramount almost everyday. But now that War Horse is loaded in, I have nothing for about a week. So, I can get some crafty things done.

The Dude on My Couch has moved out. Hallelujah! So, The roommate and I are modestly fired up to redecorate and clean the place up a bit. Well, we are going to paint some walls I think.

I might even try and borrow the carpet cleaner from Tori again.

Oh, I'm also excited because I .... Bought a kindle, answering the what is your eReader question, and I love it, I can read trashy novels and no-one will know! I could go on and on about my justification of it, but I think I won't. I have also ordered the Game of Thrones season 2 DVDs, and while I was there at Amazon, I got the new Nick Cave album, which are both coming out on the 19th, which then lead me to getting tickets to Nick Cave at the Paramount on April 7th. Now I have to wonder if I'll get the load in and load out of that show, which would cause me to come out just about even. I don't have a date yet, but I'm not worried yet.

No comments: