Sunday, December 2, 2012

Awkward

So, I had a tiny confrontation with the roommate, and he was apologetic, except that he was mad that I yelled at him in front of dude on my couch. On one hand I feel bad about it, and on the other embarrassment is effective. I'm going to start putting it on my brand new to me white board. What he owes me. And of course on that note, he still owes me $12.50, but I think he thinks he gave me extra. Awkward.

Blah.

Yesterday I did nothing all day, and now I feel like a lump. It was nice, but seriously, there are things to be done, I like to blame the roommate for being a motivational suck, but at some point I need to rise above it or something. It helps if I pretend I live alone.

I just noticed I'm all doom and gloom, I don't really feel that way, one more gloomy thing though, then I'll move on to fun things.

My cat Alice was sick two days ago, she had some shivers, then she threw up, and skipped dinner. She ate breakfast the next morning, and is alert. But she still refuses to purr, she looks all sad while she was allowing me to skritch her head. It reminds me of when the vet once accused her of faking a little, but I prefer to call it being a drama queen.

On a better note, I bought some beautiful shoes! Pictures to come soon, they were expensive so I hope I love them forever!

And I've been working quite a bit, lately, which is nice, and this last week I only worked 4 hours every morning, a nice change that gets you out of the house, and you are done working before you would normally be awake, and you can get some running around done.

That's about it

No comments: