Thursday, April 15, 2010

Not all doom and gloom

So, I was going to post last night, but I was lazy, so,I will do a little one here at work.


So, I have had some very nice presents on account of being cancery, which... the gifts themselves are very nice and cool... I got the entire Stephanie Plum series from my sister Shelley, and anonymous yarn from a yarn storming, and I think more yarn might be on the way from my neice. Awesome.

I have bought some quilted material to make boobie purses, and we almost have one knitted boobie, in peach silk merino yarn. also two bamboo rainbow ones.. two different patterns. oh, and one sewn up in pirate fleece. so, we have made a good start there.

Otherwise, I still have to deal with people who think I should be prepared to mope around... and feel worse than I expect.. the internet, possesser of all knowledge is conflicted on how I will really feel. there is the full spectrum, but I am a fairly active person, even though I am fat. so... I am going to keep being optimistic for bouncing right back. The hardest I think is my nurse navigator, she is a bit of a gloomy gus, and I feel like I can't dissuade her... that it isn't my place to tell her to stop being gloomy. But I am going to have to.

the worst news by far this week is, my cat Bovine is sick again. My roommate is taking her to the vet today, it seems to be similar to what she had before a year and a half ago. I told him to ask for a shot of antibiotic if we can instead of daily cat wrestling. But... you do what you have to, right.

The show must go on.

No comments: