Friday, April 16, 2010

Less than 3 weeks

Well, I have less than 3 weeks til the surgery.

Today in an effort to cross one more thing off my list... I ordered some bras and some shirts. I have been reading the literature they gave me, and what they have said, and made some of my own decisions. So, someone said to get some button down shirts for after surgery, but nothing about bras. I don't imagine I will want to wear a bra the day after, but I'm like a triple D, I think I will want to wear one by the second day, I imagine there will be plenty of room on the boob free side for padding and bandages, and the like. So, I ordered some front closure bras, my assumption being the shoulder will still hurt and my range of motion will be limited. I also got a some hook front t-shirts, and a camisole. I got them from Dharma trading company, I expect they are meant to be sexy, but maybe thats a plus.

I still plan to hit the thrift store to get a few cool men's buttondowns. Something that says boyfriend shirt, or stuck in the early 90s in Seattle.

hmmm retro grunge.

Other than that.... I was hit on by a crazy creepy guy, still working, we have a prototype boobie purse, thinking about a wine skin boobie, and I have almost finished 2 knitted boobies. oh, and I have been writing to Kimmy and Shelley on Facebook.

I really mean to post pictures.

No comments: