Sunday, March 15, 2009

Sorry

Hello my Pumpkins!
sorry it has been so long, first there was no internet, then there was internet but no will.
Oh and the time before that, no camera...

I just have a short update... I hope to do better later today or tomorrow!

Been working at the new job, its been fine, they gave me keys!

finished my sloppy sweat shirt sweater. I'll try to get someone to take a good photo of me in it, its possible to make me look like the fattest person in it, but really, just my boobs.

I am done with one DNA sock, and have started the other. I need to figure out this figure eight cast on of toe up socks, cuase the way I have been doing it is ridiculous. I did it before with different instructions, and it wasn't this hard. anyway, I am just about to start the heel on sock two. I'll try to take a picture that really shows the cool part of the pattern.

I am going to finish two half done pairs of socks for the April and May socks (in the one pair a month project) I have some tiger stripe yarn I dyed myself, and the army socks from the replica red cross pattern and yarn... I actually finished these socks, but when the second sock was done, I had lost the first ... and I have looked everywhere. I should just have enough yarn, I hope.... maybe I will order another kit to make sure.

I will be in the middle of tech when Sock Wars starts this year, I am still doing it, but I fully expect to die, hopefully with my semi respectable 2 kills per war record... I think I would get really bored if I have to knit 12 pairs like last years winner. still.

Okay, I am starving, and must eat breakfast and run off on my errands.
Today I need to go to the library, office depot, old navy, barnes and noble, the bank, then wash 2 loads of laundry, clean the living room and get my crap together for work next week. Oh yeah, I have to take out both the trash and recyling... I have found if I track down every scrap of trash and recycling I can find, I might not have to worry too much during the week.

No comments: