Monday, January 17, 2011

A Week of Dance

So, I just spent 7 days working on a dance show, seven days straight, but that will be okay once I get the check.

I very rarely have any contact with Dancers - mostly I deal with actors, sometimes singers, but dancers are a new bread... I have sometimes worked with musical theatre dancers, and I am trying to remember if they are the same...
but dancers are nicer, and smarter than actors... they can navigate in the dark, and pay attention. They are very low maintenance and very appreciative, although I did mop the floor.... a lot.

The Dance company is Whim W'him, a new company that is now the resident dance company at the Intiman... no one is sure what that means, but... they will probably be back next year with hugs and kisses for all.

Merde

No comments: