Thursday, October 13, 2011

To be honest

I have not really tried to fix the photo thing, once and a while when syncing my phone or ipad I try to upload the pictures, and the computer squawks, and I give up, it wont fix itself, just like the speaker cable will not reattach itself to make sound come out of my computer speakers, but I think it might be because Im sort of hurt that it suddenly broke, for what I can see is no reason. Maybe I am getting old. I also think its because the only solution that comes to mind, uninstalling picasa and reinstalling it, well... I am pretty sure in my heart will not work, then what will I try?

And so I don't post, because pictures make it fun to update the 4 people who read this, um, maybe 6, people, since my life is pretty boring anyway.

What is going on, in my life?

Well, I am working 16 hours a week at the Intiman doing a late night improv show, other than that, I didn't work this week, but I did last week. I am teaching one person to knit socks on Saturday morning, its early, but I sort of like it, actually, Its also worked out that there has been at least one other knitting day (by that I mean knitting with friends, outside of my house) I am not sure really how I got to be so in charge of knitting meetings, but I am... oh well.

The projects I am working on now, two pairs of socks, one a gift, one fancy, (the fancy sock is part of a new program in my head, which is no more easy socks for myself, because I get a little bored, and then they ironically take longer) Im also making a Clapotis, I made one before, but it has gone AWOL, so I am making another, this one will be warmer, and more for winter, than the other. I also am slated to start finishing at least two of the sweaters I have already started.... But, trumping everything, is a bit of charity knitting, my friend Susan broke her hand, and with the splint, she cant tuck her hand in her pants or even most jacket pockets, and its Fall here, so, she asked me to make her a pair of mittens, one normal, and one outsized, so her good fingers don't freeze off.... This serves two purposes as well, since I am thinking about mittens, and I have to write this freakin' butterfly mitten pattern, so Christina and I can knit them.

No comments: