Sunday, October 16, 2011

I may have

Figured it out.
The photos I mean, not the solution I wanted, but now I don't try to upload straight to picasa, I upload to windows and picasa finds it. It's what the computer wants to do.
But at the moment I am using an iPhone app to upload this, that says it can also publish a photo, that would be nice and easy too. We will see in just a few paragraphs if it's true.
But think of how annoying I can be with the ability to instantly publish what ever random crap I take a picture of.

So, I'm not sure how this will look, I don't think I will be able to isolate and discuss each photo on this app, so that annoys me.

On a completely different note, to see who reads this and if they will comment. I am crazy to remember crocheted teacups at grandma Seagraves's house? If I'm not, does anyone know the pattern, or how I could borrow one?

No comments: