Friday, November 5, 2010

Long time?

So, three times a week an alarm goes off so I can update the blog, Sabine even made me a google calendar so I would blog Monday mornings... And yet...

So, after the radiation oncology appointment on the 13th I am considered cured, by them at least, I don't feel as if this is over, so it's hard to be optimistic about it. Maybe because everything happens so quickly and at such a high state of panic then it just peters out? So, I am trying to redo my diet and lifestyle, and try not to worry about it.

The tamoxifen report is it makes me suddenly sweaty not sure if it's a hot flash or anything, but only side effect so far.

Um, I can partially blame the load in week and tech weeks on my lack of worthwhile info, but now Doctor in spite of himself is over, and scarlet letter is open. The tech of scarlet letter was not pleasant, and I'll be having some things to say at my review. But it's open now, and it's not too bad to run, the reviews are not fantastic, pretty much how the cast feels, it's pretty but shallow. But it's short. Hard to tell if it will be extended or not, we are scheduled through to Dec 5, but could go to the 12th, our contract is through the 17th, but I wonder if we don't extend if we are off a week early, vacation is good but so is money. Not sure what to hope for.

Speaking of vacation, I'm seriously thinking about new years eve, and a California visit, and all that this entails. I don't want to be gone very long but I do want to see my dad, Paul, and the party. Plus I want to be back here for my birthday and not be poor.

For my birthday, I think I am going to the girl spa, since my good friends Tori and Lauren will Not be pregnant at the same time and be unable to go. Like last year. I know you guys did it on purpose.

On a sadder note, the Intiman is in some financial trouble, no one is super sure what's going on there, but it's not good, a few years ago, we stopped talking about our deficit, but apparently that does not make it go away, and now it seems we are a bit hand to mouth. Of course we are all just fruity liberals so we do not deserve any funding, but more people will see live theater in a year than will see a live sporting event. Plus it supports a lot of people, engenders community and dialog. But I imagine it's like the meat and sugar subsidies while we pay full price for vegetables.

What's a blog post without a soapbox, eh?

Other things, I had a massage scheduled for today but it got cancelled, rescheduled to monday. It will be my first massage in almost 20 years. I have been over compensating with my right shoulder for the slight decrease in flexibility I still have post mastectomy. It's annoying.
Okay, the alarm will go off tomorrow at 530, I'll be at the library, so, we will see.

2 comments:

Beananon said...

Cured? Like bacon? I like bacon.

Bunny said...

yes like bacon.