Wednesday, May 5, 2010

faster updates

so, I put twitter back on the blog - to the right of the screen, above the music.
I expect that after this post, the only new updates will be with twitter for the next few days... although you never know what I might be up to.

so, I was rereading some stuff about what is to come last night, in the bathtub... nothing horrific, but what I did notice is there was a lot of in a few days, or as I feel up to it, resume normal activity, don't obviously go crazy or anything, so, I might just smack that nurse navigator... for making me feel like everything was going to be impossible. I just have to not be an idiot.

I am very very nervous though. Nothing to do but grit my fucking teeth and fucking do it.... but that might be why I have a little TMJ?

No comments: