Thursday, October 29, 2009

its only been a week, perhaps there is no need to update?

so, I was just sitting down at the computer to check facebook and download new podcasts to the phone, but alas, I have a trojan.

It hasn't done anything yet, it was just asking to be allowed to get on the internet whenever it wanted, and it didn't want to take no for an answer, so I made spybot remember to not let it on, and did a scan, sure enough... it was being difficult to remove, so I had to download new spybot updates... yes I know you are supposed to update every week... but... anyway.

I decided to update you while I wait.

Still working on Abe Lincoln in Illinois, its getting really great reviews. I can't tell if its good, the tiny bit I see at the end is beautifully lit, but thats all I really know, Jeanette said it was good. It runs for another 3 weeks. Then we get black nativity.

I had been wondering how it is that I never think I have time to get things done, and what is it that is wrong with me, I have really been beating myself up about it lately... The Apartment is in a terrible state. but then I look back on my life recently... let's start with today and work backwards. so, I have today off, and tonight I have a class at 6pm, so I have to leave at 5:30, and I really should have gotten some stuff done, but there is trojan on my computer. Blah... I can do some stuff in a minute... Tomorrow, I have rehearsal at 10:30 am till 3:30, a work party (Halloween) till 5:00 and work at 6:30 till 11:00 ish.
Yesterday, work at 2pm until 11pm Tuesday, work 1pm to 10pm Monday, 12:30 to 11:30pm Sunday, 12:30 to 11:30pm saturday. I feel guilty if I sleep in. maybe its because I don't like to start what I can't finish right away.... now that I have written it down, I see there is time.

anyway. I am making progress on some mitten designs, I have taken a break to knit a baby sweater for a co-worker, that will be done tomorrow. if I have to stay up late to do it.

I had more to say, but I have to go.

No comments: