Wednesday, August 19, 2009

Should have posted on Monday

I meant to post on monday, as it was my day off for a little bit, I am lame.

I am about to start day two of tech week. and this show is intermidable. er... unending? I had such high hopes really. because I really loved the book.

I can decide yet if it is the actress, or the director, but I think its the actress, this 90 minute play is so ponderous, and the book - not ponderous.

I always thought they should get a younger actress to do it, and they just make her up to be older.
its unfair of me to say, maybe ageist, but its huge... and we have no understudy, and she can't learn the lines.

well, anyway, I may be over stating the case, I have gotten 5 hours of sleep last night, and I am forcing myself to not go to work till 9am, not that its going to give me more sleep, but, there was no big reason to come at 8am, except guilt. but I really should make a bit of coffee, or drink tea, and make my breakfast, lunch and dinner, and get this party started.

On an animated movie front. I watched The Cat Returns, (a Miyazaki film) yesterday during dinner. It was pretty cute. I bought a few Miyazaki films at... sigh... Costco, the shorter ones we can watch during the 2 hour dinner break, I had hoped to share Spirited Away with Jeanette, but it might be too long, we can do it if we start right away, so, beverages will have to be bought at lunch.

What else... there was somehing... oh right, I am pretty convinced that I NEED an iphone, because I am a hopeless consumer, and must keep up with the cool kids, plus, constant connection to facebook. maybe I will start to twitter. ohhhh.... but I have given myself the task of coming up with 85 reasons to get one (the price of monthly service) I wonder if I smoked 85 dollars worth of cigarettes a month, could just send it to another blood sucker.

No comments: