Monday, April 22, 2013

Well

Was there a period of blog in mourning?

Maybe.

My family on my mothers side is a bit... crazy.

I feel very disconnected from them, I should say my uncle. I don't really talk to anyone else, and he isn't a listener, but I feel guilty if I don't try.

But my mothers death I think has inspired my uncle to have a family reunion, in the summer, so I can't go.

I feel weird about family sometimes, isolated by my black sheep mom, then making my own family, getting away from my mom. I didn't live close to any actual family. But even when I lived with my friend Keni in high school, I imagine I could have lived with family then instead, but I didn't. And I feel like the time to make those close ties are over.

It's a little sad.

Other than all that... life has been fine. A little work, a little not working. I have too many social obligations. And it's easier to watch television rather than work out.

No comments: