Friday, March 23, 2012

A long long time

Sorry.

I just get super bad about posting, then I feel bad about not posting... Fantasize about fabulous posts, full of meaning and significance. Delving into my soul, and delivering up the essence of myself.
Then I think, the people who read this want to know am I well... Answer Yes and have I done anything interesting lately. Which is not really, I have been full of plans though.

I am still healthy, still could use a little weight loss, and still a procrastinator about working out. Although I did just rejoin a gym and I ordered sports bras and performance underwear, in a digression typical for me, I am super excited about all the miracles that performance underwear are supposed to ... well ... perform. The Tamoxifen has made me very sweaty. I am also in negotiation with a friend to do some sort of boot camp class. Or I might sign up for some online buddy thing, I need a little accountability but, you have to find just the right buddy... That might just be me.

So work wise, the Intiman is back for an abbreviated summer season, and I have accepted my old position back for that, it doesn't really start until the second week of June, but what are ya gonna do, there might be a little prep work. Anyway, I'll do what I have been doing and that will be okay. I worked a lot this past week, with the load in of Momma Mia tour at the Paramount up here, that loads out Sunday night, and Wednesday was an employee meeting for a large Internet book/everything store that I'm not sure I can mention, I won't write it's actual name, so they can't find me in a web search, I loaded that out today, tomorrow is a rental at the Intiman in the evening and Sunday night load out of momma mia. So this week in busy anyway.

This week is also the socializing week, since yesterday I hung out with Christina and watched the first 6 episodes of Game Of Thrones, and tomorrow Tori and me are having brunch, before I work and on Sunday I am going to VegFest with Lauren. This will be my third year, it's pretty cool, a lot of veggie/tofu sausage, but also yogurt, ice cream, bread and Indian food.

In a segment I would like to call Reluctant Hippy/DIY, I made my own deodorant recently, since after my surgery I have had one armpit be out of control, strange, and the coconut oil, baking soda, cornstarch recipe works pretty well, better than store bought, proving once again, I'm a little bit off.

So, obligatory cat update. Trixie is still licking herself bald in her kitty nether regions, a strange OCD thing that the vet is not worried about, and Alice has decided to mark out of spite, I frankly just wish these damn cats would learn english, but I was trying to figure out what she was trying to tell me, but the last time, when she peed on my jacket in front of me, I yelled loudly at her and chased her out of my room, banishing her until the next day, and at one point making her think she was in imminent danger of being throttled, which she might have actually been. And she has been good so far.

All right, I have to pee, and feed the cats, maybe I will post again soon.

No comments: